- For first time shippers, you will need to register for Customs click2clear and fill out a C44 form at www.bahamascustoms.gov.bs
- A full invoice which provides a brief description of the item(s), value of the item(s) and grand total
- Tracking Numbers
- Perishable items (food, flowers, meat, seafood) require special arrangements. Please call the office at 676-4925/6 for more details.
- Guns, ammunition, accessories or related parts
- All hemp and Cannabis Products (oils, supplements, extracts, plants, smokes, candy, CBD items, etc.)
- Drones – require preclearance from Civil Aviation (please call our Nassau office at 676-4925/6 for more details)
Our Florida office accepts packages during our regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm)
Once packages arrive to our Florida warehouse, you can call our Nassau office at 377-0925 to update you on the status of your package.
Regular processing takes about 3 business days. We do offer an EXPRESS service that offers NEXT-DAY shipping (call the office at 676-4925/6 for more information).
Yes we do! shipments with a total weight of 100lbs or more are delivered free of charge. There is a $35 delivery fee for under 100lbs. However, you will need to contact our Nassau office to arrange payment and delivery.
Not presently. However, we can provide you with a credit card authorization form that allows us to keep your card information on file. if you wish, you can make a direct payment to our Royal Bank. We can take care of the payment before you even pick up.
We do not offer that service. However, if you order from an establishment near our location in Fort Lauderdale, we offer a pick up service.
Yes after 10 days a fee of $1.00 per day is incurred.